Faul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faul

Welcome to The Faul clan!

HomeRulesHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Itachi left tnr and not coming back, and u guys know why??? BECAUSE NO ONE OF YOU IS EVEN ONLINE , all u do is post in the forum and only 10 from 50 do so, including the leaders and co leaders, so i think no one here cares to be in a clan, so i think this clan will be deleted unless you people try to change it.

Our Story part 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabaku No Gaara
Co Loeader
Co Loeader
Sabaku No Gaara

Number of posts : 235
Time zone : Current
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Squad rank: none
user: Genjutsu

Our Story part 7 Empty
PostSubject: Our Story part 7   Our Story part 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Chapter 14: Two more mysteries revealed

“Long time since we sat like this guys” said Kopii

“Yeah, I miss the old times and our village” said Roku

“Anyway you didn’t tell Sabaku your stories” Said Mejiru

“Well you start Kopii I came after you” Said Roku

“Sure, but which one of yourself came first? just joking, i will begin ,no problem.” Said Kopii
As kopii said that i got more excited to hear Roku's story

“I was sent to a village, and raised by a clown actually, and a master of Mime and he had this little monkey I used to play with. I really like his job and I used to train everyday to be stronger and more agile. After a year or so I thought of combining my raiser’s skills with my skills and agility, I practiced a lot and even watched how his monkey imitates him sometimes, after years of training I became capable of imitating any voice , any move, any hit, imitating a human completely. So I was known in that village for being the best clown because I had to work and that was my job. Anyway one of people in my village as I call him , the big shark of the village, had a rival so he wanted to pay me money to imitate his voice and pretend my face was burnt and give him some kind of agreement or something, I didn’t like dirty work so I didn’t do it. He swore he would kill me, so he sent about 10 people or something, I told them to show me a demonstration of their best move before hitting me, and theses idiots did , I copied their moves and beaten them and ran out of my village and I finally found this place. That’s all”

“Your turn Roku” said Kopii

“I will begin then” said Roku
His voice changes again.

“I was sent to a strange place actually, it was in nowhere as far as I can remember, There was a very mysterious man whom i dont understand till the moment i left him, I used to hear him talk to himself in his room as if there were like 4 or 5 people talking, anyway, i decided to ask him one day, so i said, did anyone come to your room and talked to you last night? , he laughed and then said, do you really want to know? "

"I was excited about the idea to know it because i was sure i saw no one come in yesterday, so i told him yeah i wanna know, he laughed again and told me to sit down, we sat down and he grabbed a piece of paper and started drawing a human and some stuff on him and around him, when he finished he asked me what i see in that picture"

"I told him i only see a man with some drawings on him, then he said, this human in the picture is you, and the drawings on him are states, everyhuman has 6 states of perfection, if u master those 6 states, you can make impossible things happen, if you enter one of the states you can be stronger than any usual human and every state got its perfections, no one believed me when i made this thoery but i proved it and still no one believed, he said it while tears dropping from his eyes, i felt sorry and excited at teh same way , so i told him , i believe you , can you help me learn mastering those states"

"He smiled and hugged me for a while, i felt safe again, a feeling i never felt since i left my village, at that moment i decided to do anything for this man, and accepted to train under his control, he made me master the 5 basic states, and told me that the final state is a self discovery one, but i figured it out and became the 6 states master, state 1 gives u strength , state 2 gives u speed , state 3 gives u energy manipulation , state 4 gives you strength and speed together , state 5 gives you strength , speed AND energy manipulation, but state 6 is undescribable, its far more diffuclt to explain, and as you may have guessed, every state gives you a new voice and personality and way of acting, Thats my story " His voice changed again

"I also made those piercings on my face to remind me of my master and his 6 states that changed my life and made me able to come back and defend my village" He said

"You look good after all those years" i said it while smiling
----------------------------
Chapter 15: Impossible Survival

“You know all our stories but we know nothing about yours, come on tell us” said Kaeru

“I don’t wanna talk about it, nothing much to say actually” I said

“Nothing much? You were in the desert man how did you survive?” said Kopii

“Well its complicated and a long story” I replied

“We are not going anywhere are we?” Said Mejiru

I sighed then said “Ok I will tell u”

“I woke up to find myself I the desert, alone, literally alone or at least what I thought at first.”…….”I woke up in the morning so it was hot, I had nothing to eat or drink till the night came , I was exhausted, but I suddenly saw a little desert animal, it was dark so I didn’t know what it is, he was digging and I saw him drinking, I crawled till that spot and started digging with all the energy I got and I found some water, that gave me some energy, after I drank it I fell asleep because of my exhaustion”

“I woke up in the morning to find my self alone again with no animals, I dug to find water and found it, now my first problem was solved, I had to look for the food problem now, at first I fed on simple leaves I find, not very tasty but just to survive, I was bored so I decided to watch the sand, I came across an area and saw an animal walking on sand as usual then suddenly he began going into it, they were moving sands, that was one of the most important strategies I learnt in my fighting skills. I got into a point that I completely gone mad, I talked to the sand and even thought that I can force It to move, and as I was mad, my mind convinced itself it will happen 100% and a miracle happened, the sand actually moved, I couldn’t believe myself, so I spent about 4 or 5 years trying to move it till I found out how and began moving it. It helped me a lot, using it since then I caught animals that woke up at night to find food, I used it as a shelter from the sun, which by the way made me very resistant to heat, and the coldness of the nights made me resistant to cold, I was alone so there was nothing to think about really, just my training and moving sand and eating and drinking, So there are no thoughts that someone can use against me because my mind was blanked through this life. Since I all the surroundings were sand, my feet became light and silent as the sand moves with the wind. So I ended up remembering that I should go now to my old village after I mastered myself and my skills, so I made a jar out of sand with a great difficulty and stored some desert sand in it, and here I am alive in front of you”

“Wait a second, you say that you spent your life feeding on leaves?” asked Roku

“You really wanna know?” I replied

“Yea why not.” He said

“Well eating animals without being cooked wasn’t a very tasty meal” I replied while smiling

“What the hell? ” said Roku while his voice changes

"Sounds interesting and fun though" His voice changes again while saying it

We all laughed for a while then chatted for a while.
Back to top Go down

Our Story part 7
Page 1 of 1