Faul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faul

Welcome to The Faul clan!

HomeRulesHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Itachi left tnr and not coming back, and u guys know why??? BECAUSE NO ONE OF YOU IS EVEN ONLINE , all u do is post in the forum and only 10 from 50 do so, including the leaders and co leaders, so i think no one here cares to be in a clan, so i think this clan will be deleted unless you people try to change it.

Our Story part 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabaku No Gaara
Co Loeader
Co Loeader
Sabaku No Gaara

Number of posts : 235
Time zone : Current
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Squad rank: none
user: Genjutsu

Our Story part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Our Story part 4   Our Story part 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Chapter 8: Second Meeting

I woke up next day, my body was now better and the energy I lost in my journey to here was replenished.

It was 5 am; I am used to wake up early from my life in the desert so there was no one awake at that time.

So I found it an opportunity to wander in the town for a while.

Everyone was asleep, except one. I didn’t see him the day before so I was cautious

I approached him carefully without any sound.

When I came close to him he said: “So you are number 21”

I stood still in my place without moving, while he turned his face towards me.

“Yes I am, And u are?” I said

“I am number 18, u can call me Chou Mejin, Shadow said it meant butterfly master” he replied

A butterfly approaches me and stands on my shoulder.

“You are wondering how I knew u were behind me?” he said

“Indeed, in my life I made my steps as silent as the sand moves with the wind” I replied

The butterfly flies from my shoulder towards him.

“It’s all about butterflies my friend, they are my family” he smiled

“Butterflies?” I asked

He smiled then said “yes, they sense your soul, they are free spirits, and from what my butterfly says, your soul is pure, but it expressed so many tires”

“Well you never know what you face in life “I smiled

“Yea, indeed, I was the bartender’s son, Jarex” He said

“Nice to meet u again Jarex, I am Draps, remember me? I lived near the old castle” I asked

“Yes I remember “he smiled

“Would u like to talk somewhere else, we can go to the tavern, no one awake now” I suggested

--------------------
Chapter 9: More Friends

“Well we aren’t the only ones awake, two more are awake but they can come too, they have to introduce themselves anyway “he smiled and we started walking towards the tavern.

“I can’t see anyone awake right now except us, where are those two u talked about” I asked

He smiled then said something “Kurohyou, Kin-Washi don’t make our new member wait for long to meet you two” Suddenly someone fell from the air and another one jumping on walls and then they stood near Chou Mejin.

“Hey, I am Kurohyou, number 15” Said the guy who was jumping on walls.

“And I am Kin-Washi, number 14” Said the guy who fell from above me.

“So we are all here, let’s go to the tavern then” Said Chou Mejin and started walking.

I followed him to the tavern along with Kurohyou and Kin Washi.

We entered the tavern and sat down.

“So what are your stories guys?” I said.

“Well I told u about my ability but wasn’t precise about it or how I got it” Said Chou Mejin.

“Indeed, I m also curious on how you knew I was behind you, you told me it’s the butterflies but how?” I replied

“Well as you know, each one of us was sent to a place, I was sent to a meadow hill, calm, no animals or predators, but every while some Jackals used to come and eat the sheep in this place and humans if they were there.”

“I grew up by eating the fruit on trees. But the fruit aren’t alone enough to make you strong, so when those jackals attacked, I was near death for about 2 or 3 times, I barely fled from them, so I decided to observe my surroundings for any method to help keeping myself safe from those beasts.”

“While I was observing the times when the Jackals attacked, I discovered that the butterflies always make certain moves before they attack, so I decided to observe them, they became my family , I spent all my day studying their behavior and found a way to communicate them. Now because of them I am alive, without them I would have died through the journey to this place, and I didn’t bother my self looking, they found it for me” He smiled.

“Its terrible to what happened to our home village” A sad look appeared on his face.

“Yea it is , but that’s our purpose now isn’t it , we wont leave it like this forever” I replied

“Yea, anyway I will leave u hear Kurohyou’s and Kin Washi’s story and I will go do some stuff , there are people you might die to meet, I will try to go get them”

“So you two brothers?” I asked

“Yea, we were the tailor’s children, remember us?” Replied Kin Washi

“Barge and Sitor. Which one of u is Barge and which one is Sitor?” I said

“I m Barge” Said Kurohyou

“And I m Sitor” Said Kin Washi

“Nice to meet you again folks, so what happened to you two?” I asked

“Well let Kin Washi say our story, I gotta go and wake those lazy people up, its 6 am now” Said Kurohyou and then he got out of the tavern.

“Ok, what are your stories?” I said

“Well we were both sent together to the mountains. They couldn’t choose a more appropriate place” He laughed

“We were young and alone and as you know, the mountain isn’t a good place to raise kids, surrounded by sharp rocks, predators, eagles, and so on. I and my brother argued about staying or trying to run and find home”

“I chose to stay and try to find a way to survive, he chose to try to find home. So each one of us took a path. I headed towards a place where there were some animals, rabbits and stuff. He went to a place where there were some animals like gazelles and some deer and stuff.”

“I was trying to follow a rabbit silently to know if there are some carrots or any plants here edible, while I was following him, I was horrified by the scene, suddenly an Eagle flew and caught the rabbit. I wanted to know how to hunt like him so I looked where his nest was and I climbed the mountain barely till I found it. The eagle was feeding its little children, I was afraid it might do something to me, but it didn’t, I later on knew that the eagle knew I was harmless and I was in need of help, I felt like he wanted to say Follow me, and then he flew and hovered till I followed him. He showed me a place with grass and some fruit. But I couldn’t leave him so every time I used to come and eat here then try and climb the mountain to watch him. I learnt his ways of fighting and how he gets his prey. After 2 years feeding on grass and fruit I decided to imitate him. I began to climb the mountain to a certain distance and watch the rabbits and animals that came near, and I jumped on them like the eagle did and killed them and since I knew how to make fire from scout, I cooked him and began feeding on meat. It made me stronger and helped me fulfill my training. I began to jump from higher distances and my vision sharper, I became an eagle in human form, after 6 years since I went here I became very close to the eagles and one of them became my companion but he is in my room right now, I will let you see him later.”

“Any way this is my story, now my brother’s. After he decided to try finding a way home, he came across some black panthers, they were approaching slowly and stealthy to a deer and they attacked it and killed it. He was careless as usual so he approached those panthers, because he was young and as it happened to everyone who had a contact with animals, they didn’t hurt him and considered him one of them. He observed them and followed them, he learnt to climb mountains and walk on trees and to hunt at night, his night vision improved a lot because they sometimes hunted at night, and he gained great agility. He learnt how to get his food, his legs and arms were strong like mine but in a different way. And after 3 or 4 years he met a black panther that’s his friend now, he is with my eagle in our room “…..”Shadow called him Kurohyou which means Black panther in Japanese , and he called me Kin Washi which means Iron Eagle.” He said

“How did you two meet again?” I asked

“Well I decided at that time to go and hunt a deer on the other side of where I was, at the same time he was watching a deer and trying to catch it, I saw it and got on top of a tree watching it from above, suddenly I jumped at her from above and at the same time he jumped at the trees and then on it. He was aiming of catching her body I was aiming on her head , as we both attacked at the same time he caught her and prevented her from moving while I was laying my hit on her head” …..” We were both shocked to see each other again, we spent our last year in the mountain society then decided to go back together, we helped each other on the journey to this place and here we are” he smiled

“That was great, you must have felt great happiness when you saw him again” I said

“Not really” He smiled and we both started laughing.
Back to top Go down

Our Story part 4
Page 1 of 1