Faul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faul

Welcome to The Faul clan!

HomeRulesHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Itachi left tnr and not coming back, and u guys know why??? BECAUSE NO ONE OF YOU IS EVEN ONLINE , all u do is post in the forum and only 10 from 50 do so, including the leaders and co leaders, so i think no one here cares to be in a clan, so i think this clan will be deleted unless you people try to change it.

Our Story part 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabaku No Gaara
Co Loeader
Co Loeader
Sabaku No Gaara

Number of posts : 235
Time zone : Current
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Squad rank: none
user: Genjutsu

Our Story part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Our Story part 3   Our Story part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Chapter 6 : Secret Of Surviving the Massacre

“Who are these people here?” I asked

“They are people like u, they were lost like u” he replied

“But how we were saved?” I asked

“You see, I was a thief, I was in those traitor’s village, while I was walking in the street, I heard that they are going to attack this village, I despised myself at that time, I used to rob and steal and kill with no mercy, I found this opportunity to redeem myself. Me and my friends decided to help this village, we found out that it would be impossible to warn this village in time, so we had to risk ourselves, we disguised and went with the attack on the village, as the soldiers were busy attacking, we took u children and ran away, every one of us went in a way, and each child went into a place, some were in the forests , some were in the mountains, some were without a place , traveling from one to another , and u were sent to the desert.” He replied

“But why didn’t u just raise us up, why did u all leave us alone?”

“As u see, we knew u would grow up and wish to take revenge and have justice, we had to leave u to rely on yourself, to be your own master, or u would be weak for this revolution” he said

“But that means not all of us lived” I said

“Yes you are right; you were a lot of children. Only 20 survived till now, and you are the 21.” He replied

“U mean those people out there are my friends?” I asked

“Yes, but as I said, few were dead, so u might find few of them” he replied

“Can I go and search for any of them?” I asked

“Tell me first, do u want to have justice or not?” he said

“8years in the desert might give u an answer” I said

I stood up and walked towards the door.

“My name is Shadow” he said

“And my name is Sabaku” I smiled and walked out towards the hidden village.

-------------------
Chapter 7: First Meeting

I walked towards a hut; it was supposed to be an inn.

I entered it. There was a man at a counter and few men drinking beer,

The man at the counter looked at me and said “Room number 21”

As he said it, everyone looked at me.

I tried to act normal and went towards the counter.

I sat next to a guy; he seemed at the same age I am in.

He had a wolf sitting under his legs.

I looked at the wolf.

“His name is Black Fang” the guy said

He looked at me; he had a scar next to his left eye.

“I am Sabaku “I said while I am looking at the scar

“It’s a long time ago, no one can give me a scar like that now” he said

“May I ask how it happened Mr.?” I asked

“My name is Ho-kiba” he said “and the scar was because of a friend, we were playing with swords and he did it by mistake” he added

“Strange, same thing happened to my friend, we were playing with swords and he broke my left hand “I said

He stopped drinking his beer.

“Was your friend, left handed? “He asked

“Yea as far as I can remember, he had brown hair too” I added

He removed his cap “Like this?” he said

I was shocked, how couldn’t I see that he is my friend, he is Brozer, my friend who lived next door, not my best friend but he was a nice one.

“Welcome back Draps, I mean Sabaku” he smiled and ordered me a beer

“Oh my god I can’t believe its you. What happened after you were sent away?” I asked

“Ah, it’s a long story “he said

“Well I think we have time “I said

“Still the same kid Sabaku” he sighed

“Well after I woke up, I found my self surrounded by trees and animals” he said

“So u were the one who went to the forest” I said

“Yea , anyway , I was alone , a kid , lost , don’t know what to do , suddenly , I heard a roar , it was a lion, I ran as fast as I can and climbed a tree”…” suddenly about 5 wolves came and growled at the lion , he already got into their territory and they weren’t very happy”….”after few minutes , the lion was dead and the wolves were all alive , that was my first lesson from observing them”….” I climbed down the tree although they were dangerous , and I approached one of them slowly and patted on him , he licked my hand”…he smiled then continued “ anyway , they found that I am not a threat to them and considered me one of them, from observing them I learnt how to get my own food and be strong by myself , and even how to fight , as u see , the wolves don’t attack aimlessly , they are masters of defense and maneuver , and now that’s how I fight , after 4 years in the forest , Black Fang was born , I took care of him and even killed a bear for him when he was attacked , we are now like brothers , never apart and we fight together” he smiled

“Wow, that was a tough life, but at least u had animals with u, haha, anyway what Ho-Kiba means?” I asked

“haha same question I asked to Shadow when I came here, he said it is two parts , Ho means Fire and Kiba means Animal , so both of them , means fire animal “ he replied
Back to top Go down

Our Story part 3
Page 1 of 1