Faul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faul

Welcome to The Faul clan!

HomeRulesHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Itachi left tnr and not coming back, and u guys know why??? BECAUSE NO ONE OF YOU IS EVEN ONLINE , all u do is post in the forum and only 10 from 50 do so, including the leaders and co leaders, so i think no one here cares to be in a clan, so i think this clan will be deleted unless you people try to change it.

Our Story part 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabaku No Gaara
Co Loeader
Co Loeader
Sabaku No Gaara

Number of posts : 235
Time zone : Current
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Squad rank: none
user: Genjutsu

Our Story part 6 Empty
PostSubject: Our Story part 6   Our Story part 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Chapter 12: A special meeting

Mejiru and kaeru entered the inn and I was about to follow.

I saw someone standing near the inn alone whom I felt I knew.

I approached her.

“Hi I am Sabaku” I said to the girl standing.

“Hi I am Mousho Kokoro, I heard your name meant Desert” she said

“Yeah I heard that too, what’s the meaning of yours?” I smiled

“It means Fierce Heat Heart” she said.

“Well why you standing alone here?” I asked

“Mejiru told me an old friend came and he will come here so I am waiting to say hi” she said

“You already said Hi to him, now lets go to the inn and sit with Mejiru and Kaeru” I said while smiling.

“Oh my god why you didn’t tell me it’s you jerk” she said

“The same old O.J lets just get inside” I said

We entered the inn and sat near Mejiru and the others.

“So what’s your story Mousho?” I asked

“Not much most of it alone I think.” She said

“What about all of it alone?” I said desperately

“Oh I didn’t mean to, it’s just, it was a tough life for a girl, you know.” She said

“Well its life, nothing lasts forever, we all had to face real life one day and we did.” I said

“Yea right about that.” She said

“So what happened to you?” I asked again

“I woke up in a village I didn’t recognize, a professional therapist raised me, he used heat that he can make his hands produce to treat patients. He taught me the secret of controlling your energy and how to control the heat inside your body, I was so amazed by this and I trained to accomplish it everyday, after 3 or 4 years I became very sensitive to the surroundings energy, I could sense heat from people even if I cant see them or if we are separated by a wall. I was even asked to help the guy who raised me in treating patients but I was afraid to make a mistake I tried to develop a technique to control the heat inside another human or animal’s body. It took a lot of work and practice to master, I even mastered it before I left to come here with about two or three months.”

”Anyway I was asked to help my master in his work again so I decided to help him one time before I leave and come to this village, everything was good, the patient was good, after my part came in treating the patient I put my hands on him, as I was doing the procedures the patient began getting hotter and hotter I couldn’t know what to do, my hands were getting too much heat out and his body was being destroyed internally, I left the patient and told my master to continue and ran as fast as I can out of the village and didn’t know what to do. I was very confused and afraid so I decided to be alone even after I come here to keep everyone safe from anything wrong I might accidentally do”

“Don’t be afraid, we trust you won’t let any of us get hurt, just sit with us more often and u will feel better and we will feel better too, we will sit and remember the old times” I said while smiling.

-----------------------
Chapter 13: The puzzles is solved

She smiled at me then said “Or we can go and wake Lagbo and Plark up they never wake on their own”

“I will help you in that” I said

“Sure you wake Lagbo up and I wake Plark because Lagbo gives me a headache till he wakes up” she said

“As if he changed haha, leave him to me” I said
I followed her till we reached Lagbo’s and Plark’s room.

“Aren’t they supposed to be in different rooms?” I asked

“Yea but shadow saw that they are the laziest and they always wake up late so he decided to put them in one room” she said

“Which one is Plark and which one is Lagbo?” I asked

“The one on the left side of the room is Lagbo, you go wake him up” she said

“Ok I will, but don’t look at him it’s gonna be a little annoying what I will do” I said while smiling

“It’s ok with me as long as he is awake” she said
She puts her hand on Plark’s back and he wakes up screaming from pain.

“COME ON MOUSHO NOT EVERYTIME YOU ARE THE ONE TO WAKE ME” said Plark

“Well our old friend Sabaku is waking Lagbo so I am the one to wake you up and by the way I wonder how he gonna wake him up” she said while looking secretly at Lagbo

I open my sand jar and some sand moves into Lagbo’s pants.
Lagbo wakes up running around the room trying to make the sand get out while Mousho and Plark laughing at him.

I move my sand out of his pants and it moves into my jar and close it.

“WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING MAN???” Said Lagbo.

“Waking you up” I said it while laughing.

“Don’t you do this again man, not in my pants” said Lagbo
Mejiru and Kaeru enter the room.

“Enough fooling around all of you, time for the morning meal” said Mejiru

“Lagbo, Plark, get dressed up before I let my toads sleep with you again” said Kaeru
Suddenly Lagbo's voice changes as if a new person is talking

" Im ready " he said

“Just dress up” said Kaeru

“Me and Kaeru are waiting there, catch up with us later” said Mejiru
Mejiru and kaeru leaving the room while Plark is dressing up.

“Still the same lazy folks I knew” I said

“And you still the one who wake me up” said Lagbo

“By the way my name is Kopii Kikai and Lagbo is called Roku Kami-Shuu” said Plark

“And what do they mean?” I asked

“Kopii Kikari means Copy machine” said Plark

“And Roku Kami-Shuu means Six god states” said Lagbo.

“I m sure sabaku will want to hear about it but lets go to have our meal before Fame and Shadow kill us all” said Mouchu

We all walked out of the room and had our meal then the 6 of us sat together in my room.
Back to top Go down

Our Story part 6
Page 1 of 1