Faul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faul

Welcome to The Faul clan!

HomeRulesHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Itachi left tnr and not coming back, and u guys know why??? BECAUSE NO ONE OF YOU IS EVEN ONLINE , all u do is post in the forum and only 10 from 50 do so, including the leaders and co leaders, so i think no one here cares to be in a clan, so i think this clan will be deleted unless you people try to change it.

Our Story part 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabaku No Gaara
Co Loeader
Co Loeader
Sabaku No Gaara

Number of posts : 235
Time zone : Current
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Squad rank: none
user: Genjutsu

Our Story part 5 Empty
PostSubject: Our Story part 5   Our Story part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Chapter 10: A long lost friend

“Its 6:15 am right now, everyone should be awake, let’s go and meet Chou Mejin at the inn. To help him get those people awake too, haha” Said Kin Washi.

“Same opinion here” I replied and followed him to the inn.

We walked into the inn to see everyone awake except 2 people.

I walked and stood near a Chou-Mejin and Ho-Kiba.

“Did you meet your friend Fuma?” Asked Ho Kiba

“Is he here? Oh my god where is that old fellow?” I asked happily because Fuma was one of my 5 best friends.

“Right over here” Said a guy standing in the dark corner.

I looked at him.

“You still like to be in the dark?” I said

“And you still like to be companied by sand” He said

“As if I had a choice” I said while we both laughed.

We both hugged each other and sat to drink some beer.

“I can’t believe I am talking to you again” I said

“You know I didn’t want to die young” He replied and we both laughed.

“So what’s your name now?” I asked

“Saiminijutsu Mejirushi and what’s yours?” He replied

“Sabaku, what’s the meaning of Saiminijutsu Mejirushi, it’s a very long name” I said

“Yeah, I am going to kill shadow for choosing that name, it means Hypnotism Mark” he replied

“Sounds interesting, Sabaku means desert” I smiled

“Yea I heard you were sent to the desert, and I know you don’t wanna talk about it” he said

“Yeah, but don’t take it personally, just I learnt that everything has a time and my skill must not be shown now” I replied

“Yea I agree with that” he said

“So what happened to you?” I asked

“Well luckily I was sent to an old cottage and I lived with a strange man” ….” I later on found that he was a therapist, he used hypnosis to help treating his patients from any psychological problems or fears” he said

“Lucky as usual Mejiru” I said while smiling

“Yea, haha, Mejiru is better than that name “….”anyway, after 1 years with this guy I began to love this hypnotism thing, so I asked him to teach me, he told me not to use it unless for a good purpose and this normal adults talking”…. “I told him Ok and he started training me, I practiced hard and mastered it after 2 years, I decided to make my own style and use it to help same my home village again, I made this special technique that I ve been developing for 5 years and I finally mastered it, now from one look I can totally hypnotize a human or animal or anything and make it do anything I want or even make him lost in his own mind. Pretty useful stuff, right?” he said

“Yea impressive skill indeed.” I replied

“Anyway I once got into a fight with a jerk while shopping in the village nearby and used that technique to make him run away, everyone became afraid of me and told me to go away from here and leave them alone and never come back, so I thought of coming back to see my old village and I found this place and that’s it.” He said

“Well you will face a problem sooner or later, same with everyone here I think” I replied

“Yea life is a game after all” he said

--------------------------
Chapter 11: Another lost friend found

“A very long game I hope haha, who else survived from our old team?” I asked

“Well we were 6, I think we all survived haha. We are smart after all” he said

“Oh my god, u mean Minto, Plark, Orajena and Lagbo are here?” I asked

“Yea, but Plark and Lagbo are sleeping” he said

“As usual haha, remember when we both used to wake them up with water?” I said

“Yea we had fun with those little two haha” he replied

“Let’s go meet Minto; he is waiting by the lake” he suggested

“Sure let’s move on” I said.

We both got out of the inn and I followed Mejiru.

We reached the lake to find a guy floating on water.

“Wow he can float on water??” I exclaimed

“Yea one of the skills he learnt and guess from what? You wanna laugh with me about it??” he said

“From what??” I asked

“From toads” he said and started laughing.

“Toads?? Hahaha” I laughed

“Yea yea laugh about it, sand guy and freaky eye” said Minto

“What’s wrong with sand???” I asked angrily

“And who is the one with freaky eye, you freak” said Mejiru angrily too.

“You two are, am I supposed to be afraid from you two?” he said

“I will leave because we shouldn’t make problems here” said Mejiru

“Yea and because it’s a long time no seeing you Minto” I said

“Its Shui Kaeru now, not Minto, and you are Sabaku now I think” said Minto

“Yea it is, what Shui Kaeru means?” I asked

“Premiere Frog “he said

“You got time for an old friend called Drasp?” I smiled

“Oh my god its you? I thought you were one of Mejiru’s stupid friends” he said

Mejiru looking at Kaeru a mean look.

“Well I am one of his friends, but not stupid, how is it Kaeru, looks like you proved you can survive after all” I said

“Well I told you guys I m useful” he said it smiling

“Well I got time, why don’t we go back to the inn and you tell me your story on the way?” I asked

“Sure, let me say good bye to my frogs for now” he said

Me and Mejiru trying to hide our laughing till he finished and we began walking.

“So let’s begin” Said kaeru

“I woke up to find myself surrounded by a lake. As I walked for a while near it, I found frogs and toads living there, So I followed their style of life, I spent most of my time in water and on land, and observed how they can sit on leaf in the water without falling and tried to master this technique till I finally became able to float on water after 3 years of practice. The only food source was fruit and some fish that sometimes came through the tunnel under the lake connected to another water source. I sometimes ate bugs too like the frogs, wasn’t too easy to catch them but I finally mastered it too”

“I grew up with strong legs from jumping like them and my skin could bare the cold without even wearing a shirt. I became a good swimmer and I learnt how to communicate with them and I even got some toads with me right now. I learnt to have a loud voice and strengthened my vocal cords by learning their call.”………..”So u can just say I can hide anywhere and got some precision and good skills” he said

“Well nice stuff, especially the water float thing, all I can say about me is I like sand a lot “I smiled

We all laughed on the moment we reached the inn.
Back to top Go down

Our Story part 5
Page 1 of 1